- 1. Environmental protection: No chemical agents or cleaning liquids are used during the cleaning process. The cleaned waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, no photochemical reaction, and will not cause pollution.
- 2. Good effect: laser cleaning has no grinding, non-contact, and no thermal effects, will not produce mechanical force on the object being cleaned, will not damage the surface of the object, will not damage the substrate, and will not produce secondary pollution.
- 3. Easy to control: The laser can be transmitted through optical fiber, cooperate with the robot to achieve long-distance operation, and can clean the complex structural parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods. This feature also makes the safety of the operator in some dangerous places more secure.
- 4. Widely used: laser cleaning can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials, achieving a degree of cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. It can also selectively clean contaminants on the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material.
- 5. Low cost: The initial investment of the laser cleaning system is high, but it can be used stably for a long time, and the service life is up to 10 years.
The operating cost is low, the speed is fast, the efficiency is high, the time is saved, and the return on investment can be quickly obtained. In the long run, The cost is lower than traditional cleaning methods.