With the development of the modern machinery processing industry, the requirements for cutting quality and precision are constantly improving, and the requirements for improving production efficiency, reducing production costs, and having high-intelligence automatic cutting functions are also increasing. The development of CNC cutting machines must adapt to the requirements of the development of modern machinery processing industry. The cutting machine is divided into flame cutting machine, plasma cutting machine, laser cutting machine, water cutting and so on. The laser cutting machine has the fastest efficiency and the highest cutting accuracy, and the cutting thickness is generally small. The cutting speed of the plasma cutting machine is also very fast, and the cutting surface has a certain slope. The flame cutting machine is designed for thicker carbon steel materials.
Generally speaking, CNC flame and plasma cutting machines control a large part of users. In the future, fine plasma and laser cutting will replace the former and become the mainstream cutting machine because of their environmental protection, high cutting speed and good cutting quality.
Classification of cutting machines
Cutting machines are distinguished from cutting materials, and are divided into metal material cutting machines and non-metal material cutting machines.
Non-metallic material cutting machines are divided into flame cutting machines, plasma cutting machines, laser cutting machines, water jet cutting machines, etc.;
The metal material cutting machine is mainly a knife cutting machine.
The cutting machine is distinguished from the control mode, which is divided into CNC cutting machine and manual cutting machine.
Numerical control cutting machine is to use digital program to drive the movement of the machine tool. When the machine tool moves, the randomly equipped cutting tool cuts the object. This kind of mechatronics cutting machine is called CNC cutting machine.
The laser cutting machine has the fastest efficiency and the highest cutting accuracy, and the cutting thickness is generally small. The cutting speed of the plasma cutting machine is also very fast, and the cutting surface has a certain slope. The flame cutting machine is designed for thicker carbon steel materials.
Application range of cutting machine
Cutting machines are used in the metal and non-metal industries. Generally speaking, the non-metal industries are more detailed, such as stone cutting machines for cutting stone, water jetting machines, serrated cutting machines, cutting cloth and plastics, and laser cutting for chemical fiber products Cutting machine, blade type cutting machine, cutting metal materials, there are flame cutting machine, plasma cutting machine, the flame cutting machine is divided into two categories: CNC cutting machine, and manual, manual category includes, small sports car, semi-automatic, pure manual , Numerical control has, gantry type CNC cutting machine, cantilever type CNC cutting machine, desktop CNC cutting machine, intersecting line CNC cutting machine and so on.
The cost of the cutting machine
The laser cutting machine is the most expensive, and it is also a high-tech cutting equipment with the highest accuracy and efficiency. The waterjet cutting machine is the second, the flame cutting machine is also relatively low cost, and the plasma cutting machine has the lowest cost (per piece calculation)
Cutting quality: excellent inclination angle, small area affected by heat, basically no slag, good to excellent fine cutting effect;
Production capacity: when cutting metal materials of various thicknesses, the speed is extremely fast, and the perforation speed is extremely fast;
Operating cost: long service life of wearing parts, good production efficiency, and excellent cutting quality, resulting in a single operation cost lower than other technologies;
Maintenance method: Usually, many components can be properly maintained by the maintenance team in the factory.
Cutting quality: excellent inclination angle, small area affected by heat, basically no slag, good to excellent fine cutting effect can be achieved under the narrowest camber condition;
Production capacity: The cutting torch can be quickly disengaged, which improves the production efficiency. When cutting metal materials with a thickness of less than 6mm, the speed is extremely fast. The thicker the metal, the slower the speed, and the thicker the metal, the longer the perforation time. Generally, laser cutting is used in non-metal cutting metal, and only high-precision laser cutting is used;
Operating cost: The cost of a single operation is high due to the power and gas consumption, high maintenance cost and relatively low cutting speed when cutting thicker materials;
Maintenance method: professional and technical personnel are required to complete complex maintenance work!
Application development editor Voice
In the process of mechanical processing, the common methods of plate cutting include manual cutting, semi-automatic cutting machine cutting and CNC cutting machine cutting. Manual cutting is flexible and convenient, but manual cutting has poor quality, large dimensional errors, large material waste, large follow-up processing workload, harsh working conditions and low production efficiency. Among the semi-automatic cutting machines, the profiling cutting machine has good quality of cutting workpieces. Because it uses a cutting die, it is not suitable for single-piece, small-batch and large-scale cutting. Although other types of semi-automatic cutting machines reduce the labor intensity of workers, their functions are simple and are only suitable for cutting some more regular-shaped parts. Compared with manual and semi-automatic cutting methods, CNC cutting can effectively improve the efficiency and cutting quality of plate cutting, and reduce the labor intensity of the operator. In some small and medium-sized enterprises in our country, it is more common to use manual cutting and semi-automatic cutting in some large enterprises.
The amount of steel used in my country’s machinery industry has reached more than 300 million tons, and the amount of steel cut is very large; with the development of the modern machinery industry, the requirements for work efficiency and product quality of sheet metal cutting have also increased. Therefore, the market potential of CNC cutting machines is still great, and the market prospects are relatively optimistic.
1. After decades of development
CNC cutting machines have made considerable progress in cutting energy and CNC control systems. Cutting energy has evolved from a single flame energy cutting to multiple energy sources (flame, plasma, laser, high-pressure water). Jet) cutting method; CNC cutting machine control system has evolved from simple functions, complex programming and input methods, and low automation to a fully functional, intelligent, graphical, and networked control method; the drive system has also changed from Stepper drive, analog servo drive to today’s all-digital servo drive;
The main varieties of CNC cutting machines include the following:
- CNC flame cutting machine
- CNC plasma cutting machine
- CNC laser cutting machine
- CNC high pressure water jet cutting machine
- Other special special cutting equipment (such as CNC pipe cutting machine, CNC profile cutting machine, other non-metal special cutting equipment, etc.)
2. The characteristics and application of various types of CNC cutting machines
The CNC flame cutting machine has the ability to cut large-thick carbon steel, and the cutting cost is low, but there are large cutting deformations, low cutting accuracy, low cutting speed, long cutting preheating time, long piercing time, and it is difficult to adapt to full automation Operational needs. Its application is mainly limited to the cutting of carbon steel and large thickness plates, and will gradually be replaced by plasma cutting in the cutting of medium and thin carbon steel plates.
CNC plasma cutting machine, plasma cutting has a wide cutting area, which can cut all metal plates, with fast cutting speed and high efficiency, and the cutting speed can reach more than 10m/min. Plasma cutting under water can eliminate the noise, dust, harmful gas and arc pollution generated during cutting, and effectively improve the working environment. The use of fine plasma cutting has made the cutting quality close to the level of laser cutting. With the maturity of high-power plasma cutting technology, the cutting thickness has exceeded 100mm, which has broadened the cutting range of CNC plasma cutting machines.
The CNC laser cutting machine has the characteristics of fast cutting speed and high precision. The laser cutting machine is expensive and the cutting cost is high. It is only suitable for thin plate cutting and high precision occasions.
The CNC high-pressure water jet cutting machine is suitable for cutting any material (metal, non-metal, composite material), with high cutting accuracy, no thermal deformation, and an environmentally friendly cutting method. Its disadvantages are slow cutting speed, low efficiency and high cutting cost.
Other CNC cutting machines: including CNC pipe cutting machines, CNC profile cutting machines, CNC bevel cutting machines, CNC woodworking cutting machines, these special cutting equipment are mainly used for CNC cutting of various special profiles, and there are not many manufacturers in the market. 
With the development of the modern machinery processing industry, the requirements for cutting quality and precision are constantly improving, and the requirements for improving production efficiency, reducing production costs, and having high-intelligence automatic cutting functions are also increasing. The development of CNC cutting machines must adapt to the requirements of the development of modern machinery processing industry.
- The development of CNC cutting machines. Judging from the application of several general-purpose CNC cutting machines, the functions and performance of the CNC flame cutting machine have been relatively complete. Its material cutting limitations (only carbon steel plates can be cut), slow cutting speed and low production efficiency, its scope of application is gradually increasing. Shrinking, the market cannot have a big increase.The plasma cutting machine has the characteristics of wide cutting range (cutting all metal materials), fast cutting speed, and high work efficiency. The future development direction lies in the improvement of plasma power technology, the cooperation of numerical control system and plasma cutting, such as the increase of power supply can cut Thicker plates; the improvement and improvement of fine plasma technology can increase the cutting speed, cutting surface quality and cutting accuracy; the improvement and improvement of the numerical control system to adapt to plasma cutting can effectively improve work efficiency and cutting quality.Laser cutting machine has the characteristics of fast cutting speed, precision and cutting quality. Laser cutting technology has always been a high-tech that the state supports and promotes its application. In particular, the government emphasizes the need to revitalize the manufacturing industry, which brings development opportunities to the application of laser cutting technology. When the country formulated the medium and long-term development plan, laser cutting was listed as a key supporting technology, because it involved national security, national defense construction, high-tech industrialization and the development of cutting-edge technology, which raised laser cutting to a very high level. The degree of attention is bound to bring great business opportunities to the manufacture and upgrade of laser cutting machines. In the past few years, most of the laser cutting machines sold in China were imported products from abroad, and domestic products accounted for a very small share. With the gradual in-depth understanding and exemplary adoption of laser cutting technology by users, domestic enterprises have driven the development and production of laser cutting machines.
- The development of special CNC cutting machines. The CNC pipe cutting machine is suitable for cutting cylindrical orthogonal, oblique, eccentrically intersecting inertial holes, square holes, and elliptical holes on various pipes, and can cut the intersecting inertial lines at the end of the pipe. This type of equipment is widely used in the production of metal structural parts, power equipment, boiler industry, petroleum, chemical and other industrial sectors. The CNC bevel cutting machine is one of the more high-end products in the industry. The rotary bevel cutting function of this type of equipment can meet the requirements of different plate bevels at different angles in the welding process. With the development of my country’s shipbuilding industry, shipyards took the lead in introducing and using CNC plasma cutting machines in China. With the development of technology, domestic and foreign shipyards have been equipped with CNC plasma cutting machines with rotary bevel cutting function to meet the construction requirements of high-tech and high value-added ships.
Judging from the application of various CNC cutting machines, the overall level of domestically produced CNC cutting machines has made gratifying progress in terms of technical level and overall machine performance, gradually catching up with the international advanced level, meeting the needs of users, and further improving the market. Competitiveness. Some domestic CNC plasma cutting products have formed their own unique characteristics in many aspects, achieving “automation, multi-function and high reliability”. In some respects, the technical performance of the product even exceeds that of foreign products.
From the perspective of development trend, the CNC flame cutting machine in the CNC cutting machine market will maintain its basic market, the water jet cutting market will increase to a certain extent, and the CNC plasma cutting machine and CNC laser cutting machine will become the mainstream in the plate cutting market Power, special profile CNC cutting equipment, contact and non-contact non-metal special CNC cutting equipment will also have greater room for development, and the entire CNC cutting machine market will continue to expand. Improving the production efficiency and cutting quality of the CNC cutting machine, reducing the cost of production and use, improving the automation level and system stability of the whole machine, and improving the system functions have become the direction of its technological development.
- Set the length of the cutting tape arbitrarily
- Automatic tape feeding and cutting
- LED display frequency
- Mainly use weakly sticky tape as the cutting object
Cutting Machine Classification
Metallographic Sample Cutter
Ultrasonic Welding Machine
Profiles Cutting Machine
Grinding Wheel Cutter
Pipe Cutting Machine
Road Cutting Machine
Clothing Model Cutter
When we go to the insulating glass production line or increase the production variety, we will choose an automatic glass cutting machine, but we should pay attention to the following points when purchasing
1. Cutting accuracy
For the construction industry, it is generally required to be below ±0.5mm; but for automotive mirrors, it is required to be below ±0.Olmm. The cutting accuracy that each machinery manufacturer can provide is generally below ±0. 2mm, but this should not just look at the introduction of the product manual. There should be a complete set of cutting accuracy testing procedures at the time of acceptance, and the accuracy of the actual cut product should be measured. Yes, we usually have more than a dozen test samples. Through the test, we can fully grasp the flatness of the cutting platform and the synchronization control level of the control system.
2. Cutting speed
We can talk about speed only when the cutting accuracy is met. Because the cutting platform is short, it is difficult to judge whether the maximum speed is reached with the eyes. We can use the software simulation function of the servo drive of the cutting machine to check whether the motor speed is up highest. When testing the cutting speed, do not use real cutting, increase the acceleration and deceleration. Each axis can be tested separately or at the same time.
3.Automatic typesetting optimization function
On the side of the cutting machine, taking into account the processing cost and the particularity of the work type, generally will not arrange for highly educated people to do it. This requires the operation of the cutting machine to be simple, easy to understand, and not too complicated, otherwise it will cause The embarrassing situation where one can afford a machine and cannot support a machine. It is best to have the function of avoiding defects, because there are sometimes defective products in the domestic bottom glass. The graphics library for special-shaped cutting should be more and flexible, so that the graphics made by CAD can also participate in typesetting.
I/0 signals and mechanical sensors should not be equipped with too many, unnecessary switches and indicators should be as few as possible, because once a certain device on the machinery fails, it will affect the use of the cutting machine, and the failure probability of fewer components is low. There are also few lines, which is convenient to find faults and replace parts. It is best to debug the status of each I/0 signal on the screen. Maintenance cost is an important factor that must be considered when purchasing a machine.
When the cutting size requirements can also be met, choosing energy-saving cutting opportunities will bring many benefits to the enterprise. One is to protect the environment and save energy; the other is to save the daily expenses of the enterprise.
Scope of application
The circular cutting machine is made of high-strength aluminum alloy die-casting, light and portable, and is widely used in cutting pipes in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, shipbuilding, and machinery manufacturing.
The circular cutting machine is especially suitable for cutting round parts, such as round holes and flanges, especially for batch cutting of parts of the same shape.
The maximum cutting diameter of CG2-600: 600mm, the maximum cutting diameter of CG2-1000: 1000mm, CG2-600A and CG2-1000A can simultaneously cut inner and outer circles.
Suitable for sawing various special-shaped non-ferrous metals, aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper, copper alloy, plastic, plexiglass (acrylic) and carbon fiber and other materials. Especially suitable for automatic aluminum cutting machine parts, heat sinks, audio panels , Graphics card, network card, CPU, hard disk shell, MP3 aluminum shell, U disk aluminum shell…It is especially suitable for short-material precision sawing electronics of the above various materials.
- 1. It is set by the programmable PLC program, automatic feeding, automatic clamping, automatic sawing, automatic cycle work over and over again, high cutting precision, low vibration, low noise, simple operation, high efficiency, suitable for large amount of long time sawing cut.
- 2. Floating feeding system does not damage the surface of the workpiece. The single feeding stroke can reach 650mm, and it can feed 3 times continuously. It is especially suitable for short material sawing.
- 3. The cooling circulation system makes the cutting surface of the workpiece smooth and accurate, without burrs, and improves the service life of the saw blade.
- 1. Hidden saw blade, low noise, high safety;
- 2. Foot switch, automatic pressing and sawing;
- 3 Use 12mm rubber block to press material, which is not easy to damage;
- 4. It can be sawed in single or multiple pieces together;
- 5.800mm long feeding channel board can improve the cutting precision;
- 6. Automatic oil injection on both sides, the oil volume can be adjusted separately, the cutting surface has no burrs, and the saw blade is more durable;
- 7. This machine is machined by computer and has high cutting accuracy.
1. Preparation before cutting
- (1) The performance of the equipment must be carefully checked before use to ensure the integrity of all components.
- (2) The power switch, the tightness of the saw blade, the saw blade guard or the safety baffle shall be inspected in detail. The operating table must be stable and there should be sufficient lighting brightness during night operation.
- (3) Before use, turn on the main switch first, test it for a few laps without load, and allow it to start after confirming that it is safe and correct.
- (4) Before operation, you must check whether the power supply is consistent with the conventional rated 220VA voltage on the power tool, so as not to connect it to the 380VA power supply by mistake.
- (1) When the cutting machine is working, you must be fully focused, not only to keep a clear mind, but also to operate the power tool rationally. It is strictly forbidden to operate the cutting machine after being tired, drinking or taking stimulants or drugs.
- (2) The power line must be safe and reliable. It is strictly forbidden to pull it without authorization. The power line must be placed carefully and not cut off. The performance of the equipment must be carefully checked before use to ensure that all parts are in good condition.
- (3) Wear suitable work clothes, do not wear loose work clothes, and do not wear jewelry or long hair. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves and operate without cuffs.
- (4) The processed workpiece must be clamped firmly, and it is strictly forbidden to start cutting when the workpiece is not clamped tightly.
- (5) It is strictly forbidden to grind the burrs of the workpiece on the surface of the grinding wheel to prevent the grinding wheel from chipping.
- (6) When cutting, the operator must deviate from the front of the grinding wheel and wear protective glasses.
- (7) It is strictly forbidden to use the incomplete grinding wheel, prevent sparks from splashing when cutting, and keep away from flammable and explosive materials.
- (8) When clamping the workpiece, the clamping should be stable and firm, and the protective cover must be installed correctly. After clamping, the machine should be turned on and run dry to check, and there should be no jitter or abnormal noise.
- (9) When replacing a new cutting blade or grinding wheel in the middle, do not use too much force on the lock nut to prevent the saw blade or grinding wheel from cracking and accidents.
- (10). It is necessary to hold the handle of the cutting machine firmly and evenly and forcefully cut vertically, and the fixed end must be firm and reliable.
- (11) Don’t try to cut small unclamped workpieces or sections with serious edges.
- (12) In order to improve work efficiency. Before sawing a single or multiple pieces together, it is necessary to do a good job of auxiliary clamping and positioning.
- (13) Do not perform strong cutting and sawing operations, and wait for the motor speed to reach full speed before cutting.
- (14) No one is allowed to stand behind the saw. When the power is cut off, rests or leaves the work place, the power should be cut off immediately.
- (15) Do not release any hand or raise the arm from the saw or the workpiece when the saw blade is not stopped.
- (16) Do not operate when the guard is not in place, and do not put your hands within 15 cm from the saw blade. Do not lean over or bypass the sawing machine. It is advisable to be inclined at 45 degrees when operating.
- (17) If there is any abnormal sound, the inspection should be stopped immediately; the power supply must be cut off before maintenance or replacement of parts, and the saw blade should stop completely.
- (18) When using a cutting machine to work in a damp place, you must stand on an insulating pad or a dry wooden board. Safety precautions must be taken when climbing or using in hazardous areas such as explosion-proof.
- (19) If the equipment is jittery or other malfunctions, it should be shut down for repair immediately. It is strictly forbidden to take sickness, take stimulants and work after drinking, and it is strictly prohibited to wear gloves during operation. If dust is caused during operation, wear a mask or face shield.
- (20) After processing, the power supply should be turned off, and the equipment and surrounding areas should be cleaned.
- 1. After the operation is completed, use tap water to rinse the slag on the surface of the studio and workbench and wipe dry.
- 2. Regularly clean the oil stains on the carriage, guide rail and guide rail drive screw rod, and fill in lubricating oil in time.
- 3. After all the work is over, move the blade about 10 cm forward to reset the rocker arm of the travel switch.
- 4. After the cutting machine is used, if it is not used for a certain period of time, the moving parts of the blade and the fixture and some rusty places in the machine should be coated with a layer of lithium.
Daily maintenance and maintenance:
- 1. The dirt on the machine tool and guide rails must be cleaned up every working day to keep the machine bed clean. The air source and power supply must be turned off when off work, and the remaining air in the machine tool tube belt must be drained.
- 2. If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professional operation.
- 3. Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of the horizontal and longitudinal guide rails and racks of the machine to keep them well lubricated!
Weekly maintenance and maintenance:
- 1. The machine should be cleaned up every week, the horizontal and vertical guide rails, the transmission gear rack should be cleaned, and the lubricating oil should be added.
- 2. Check whether the horizontal and vertical rail wipers are working properly, and replace them in time if they are abnormal.
- 3. Check whether all the cutting torches are loose, clean up the rubbish of the ignition muzzle, and keep the ignition normal.
- 4. If there is an automatic height adjustment device, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
- 5. Check whether the plasma cutting nozzle and electrode are damaged, and whether the cutting nozzle and electrode need to be replaced.
Monthly and quarterly maintenance:
- 1. Check whether there is rubbish at the main air inlet, and whether each valve and pressure gauge are working properly.
- 2. Check whether all the air pipe joints are loose, and all the pipes are not damaged. Tighten or replace if necessary.
- 3. Check whether all transmission parts are loose, check the meshing of gears and racks, and make adjustments if necessary.
- 4. Loosen the tightening device and push the pulley by hand to see if it can come and go freely. If there is any abnormality, adjust or replace it in time.
- 5. Check the clamping block, steel belt and guide wheel for looseness and tightness of the steel belt, and adjust if necessary.
- 6. Check the performance of all buttons and selector switches, replace damaged ones, and finally draw comprehensive inspection graphics to test the accuracy of the machine.
Instructions for use
- 1. After the cutting machine is installed, turn on the power to check whether the rotation of each part of the machine is flexible and whether the fasteners are loose.
- 2. Turn on the power, press the button of the host, and check whether the direction of the blade is consistent with the direction of the arrow. If it is reversed, adjust immediately. After the inspection is completed, the rock sample can be clamped for cutting. When the rock sample is clamped, a reliable clamping point should be selected to prevent virtual clamping and false clamping. In order to avoid damage to the tool and rock sample due to rock movement during the cutting process.
- 3. When clamping irregular rocks, the top pressure method can be used for clamping. Clamping steps: first place the rock sample 8 on the workbench, and then insert the top pressure mobile jig 10 along the T-slot 3, select the distance between the jig and the rock sample, lock the fixture base screw, and move the top rod up and down Bolt 13 to select a reliable clamping point, and then lock the ejector rod moving nut 11, and then rotate the ejector rod until the ejector rod closes the rock sample, and tighten the ejector rod nut 12 at the same time to prevent the ejector rod from cutting. Loose.
- 4. When cutting the core sample, if there are a lot of rocks, you can press several rock samples with the attached long pressing plate and cut them together to improve work efficiency. The clamping method is as follows: Lay the rock sample 8 flat on the work On the table 6, insert the pressure plate bolt along the T-slot 3, insert one end of the long pressure plate 9 into the square hole on the vertical surface of the worktable, and rotate the adjusting screw 7 and the nut 10 of the pressure plate bolt to compress the rock sample. If there is a slight error in the diameter of the core sample, a thin wooden board can be added to the rock sample so that the long pressing board can press the rock sample. This method is also used when clamping and cutting shaped cuboid and cube rock samples.
- 5. When working, start the main motor first, and then press the work feed button. When starting to cut, because the rocks are often irregular in shape, the feed speed should be slow at this time, and the blade can be faster after all the blades enter the rock sample. .
- 6. The cutting machine automatically advances and retreats the knife. When the cutting knife moves to the end along the worktable, it can automatically retreat to the beginning and automatically stop moving. If you need to go back during work, just press the fast back button on the console. In fast rewind, you need to advance, and you can also advance by pressing the work advance button. Regardless of whether the knife is in or out, the knife can stop moving by pressing the stop button. When working, if you find that the cutter is far away from the rock sample, you can press the fast forward button (press and hold) or jog to fast forward. When the blade is close to the rock sample, release the button. Then press the work-in button again to perform normal cutting. This can shorten the feed assist time.
- 7. When cutting the test piece, the feed speed can be adjusted according to the rock hardness before work. When the feed speed is adjusted during the cutting process, knife marks may appear. When cutting harder stones according to the use experience, the speed is generally 40 mm/ About points.
- 1) When moving the worktable or spindle, the moving speed should be correctly selected according to the distance to the workpiece to prevent collisions when moving too fast.
- 2) When programming, determine the correct processing technology and processing route according to the actual situation, and prevent the workpiece from being scrapped or cut off in advance due to insufficient processing position or insufficient edge strength.
- 3) It is necessary to confirm whether the program and compensation amount are correct before thread cutting.
- 4) Check whether the electrode wire tension is sufficient. When cutting the taper, the tension should be reduced to half of the usual.
- 5) Check whether the feeding speed of the electrode wire is proper.
- 6) Choose open processing or close processing according to the actual situation of the workpiece, and minimize the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece on the premise of avoiding interference. During close processing, the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece is generally 0.05 to 0.1 mm.
- 7) Check whether the jet selection is reasonable, use high-pressure jets for roughing and low-pressure jets for finishing.
- 8) Pay attention to observe and judge the processing stability when starting the cut, and adjust in time when defects are found.
- 9) During the processing, the cutting conditions should be inspected and supervised frequently, and the problems should be dealt with immediately