1. Before starting the machine, carefully check the power supply, control system and cooling system of the blow molding machine to see if it is normal, add lubricating oil as required, press the (rotary) button to see if it is in the correct position, and start as required for trial operation.
2. Correctly install the mold on the plastic blowing machine.
3. When the raw materials need to be dried, they should be dried in an oven according to the regulations. Fourth, check whether the color of the raw material meets the product requirements.
5. Set the mold adjustment parameters, and set various parameters such as opening, closing and ejecting according to the specific conditions of the mold, until the mold runs normally, smoothly and safely.
6. Set the temperature of each section of the barrel to preheat the machine tool.
7. When the material temperature and mold temperature reach the predetermined parameters (requirements), discharge, pre-inject, and observe the material flow until it is smooth and uniform in color.
8. Set the feeding volume, injection speed, holding pressure switching point and other parameters. When feeding, carefully check whether there are impurities and sundries in the barrel. It is strictly forbidden for hard objects and metal objects to enter the barrel.
9. Pay attention to temperature and pressure changes at all times during operation. If abnormal conditions are found, stop the machine, turn off the power and let the mechanic repair it, and use it after recovery. 10. In the self-inspection, if there is any question or if there is a difference between the product and the sample, the production should be suspended, and the inspector or lead monitor should be reported in time. 11. Wipe and lubricate the mold at least twice during each shift to ensure that the inside and outside of the mold are clean and the lubrication is normal.
12. After the operation, the remaining material in the barrel should be cleaned, the operation site should be cleaned, and the blow molding machine should be shut down as required. Wipe and lubricate the mold at least twice during each shift to ensure that the inside and outside of the mold are clean and the lubrication is normal. After the operation, the remaining material in the barrel should be cleaned up, the operation site should be cleaned, and the blow molding machine should be shut down as required.
13. Check the temperature of the oven frequently and avoid high-temperature baking. Pay attention to safety during the operation and do not remove the safety device at will.
14. When the work is finished, the power supply and machine switch should be cut off, and the machine maintenance and sanitation should be done well.
Link to this article： Explain in detail the safety operating procedures of blow molding machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！
PTJ® provides a full range of Custom Precision cnc machining china services.ISO 9001:2015 &AS-9100 certified. 3, 4 and 5-axis rapid precision CNC machining services including milling, sheet metal to customer specifications,Capable of metal & plastic machined parts with +/-0.005 mm tolerance.Secondary services include CNC and conventional grinding, laser cutting,drilling,die casting,sheet metal and stamping.Providing prototypes, full production runs, technical support and full inspection.Serves the automotive, aerospace, mold&fixture,led lighting,medical,bicycle, and consumer electronics industries. On-time delivery.Tell us a little about your project’s budget and expected delivery time. We will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( [email protected] ) directly for your new project.
Link to this article：Explain in detail the safety operating procedures of blow molding machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^