Machining coating is to cover the metal and non-metal surface of the machined parts with a protective layer or a decorative layer. So what are the requirements for coating on the workpiece after machining?
- 1. The surface of the machined workpiece that needs to be painted must be removed from rust, oxide scale, grease, dust, soil, salt and dirt before painting.
- 2. Before rust removal, use organic solvents, lye, emulsifier, steam, etc. to remove grease and dirt on the surface of the workpiece.
- 3. The time interval between shot blasting or manual derusting of the surface to be coated and primer coating should not be more than 6h.
- 4. The surfaces of the riveting parts in contact with each other must be painted with a thickness of 30-40μm anti-rust paint before connecting. The lap edges should be sealed with paint, putty or adhesive.
- 5. The primer damaged by machining or welding must be repainted.
Mechanical processing requires the above 5 points for coating. When coating mechanical processing parts, the processing safety technology management should be carried out, the implementation of the relevant national standards of the coating operation safety regulations, the improvement and perfection of safety protection measures, and the production safety and personnel must be guaranteed. It is safe and must comply with relevant environmental protection requirements.
Link to this article:The Mechanical Machining Requirements For Surface Painting
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/
Sheet metal, beryllium, carbon steel, magnesium, 3D printing, precision CNC machining services for heavy equipment, construction, agriculture and hydraulic industries. Suitable for plastics and rare alloys machining. It can turn parts up to 15.7 inches in diameter. Processes include swiss machining,broaching, turning, milling, boring and threading. It also provides metal polishing, painting, surface grinding and shaft straightening services. The production range(include aluminum die casting and zinc die casting) is up to 50,000 pieces. Suitable for screw, coupling, bearing, pump, gearbox housing, drum dryer and rotary feed valve applications.PTJ will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( [email protected] ) directly for your new project.
Link to this article：The Mechanical Machining Requirements For Surface Painting
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^