- 1. Regular cleaning of the fan is essentialAfter the fan in the machine continues to be used, a lot of solid dust will accumulate in the fan and the air duct, which makes the fan generate a lot of noise, and it is also not conducive to dust removal and odor removal.Maintenance method: loosen the hose clamp connecting the exhaust pipe and the fan, remove the exhaust pipe, and clean the dust in the exhaust pipe and the fanMaintenance cycle: once a month
- 2. Clean the water tank regularlyBe sure to check the water quality in the water tank of the water cooler before the machine works. The water quality and water temperature of the circulating water directly affect the replacement of the frequency converter.Maintenance method: regularly clean the water tank and replace the circulating waterMaintenance cycle: once every six months or replace the equipment before use for a long time
- 3. clean the lenses every dayThe machine is focused or directly focused after reflection by these mirrors and then emitted from the laser head. The lens is easily attached to dust and other damages, which can cause laser loss or lens damage.Maintenance method: check the reflector once every two months.Check the protective lens or focusing lens before going to work every day. If you find any dirt, use a blown rubber ball to remove it. If you can’t clean it off, use cleaning supplies. Water ethanol, wipe gently in the same direction, and replace it if damaged.Maintenance period: protective mirror or focusing mirror once a day in the morning and evening, and mirror once every two months.
- 4. screws and couplings need to be tightenedAfter the rotation speed of the motion system, the screws and couplings at the motion connection are easy to loosen, which will affect the smoothness of the mechanical motion. Therefore, during the operation of the machine, observe whether there are abnormal noises or abnormal phenomena in the transmission parts, and contact in time if there is any problem. The manufacturer makes adjustments and maintenance.Maintenance method: regularly communicate with the manufacturer about the condition and maintenance of the equipment.Maintenance cycle: once a month
- 5.guide rail cleaning is essentialGuide rails and racks, etc., as one of the core components of the equipment, its function is to play a guiding or supporting role. During the operation of the equipment, a large amount of dust and smoke will be generated during the processing of the workpiece. These smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and rack and other parts for a long time, which will affect the processing accuracy of the equipment.Maintenance method: First, wipe off the original lubricating oil and dust on the guide rail with a non-woven cloth, and then wipe the lubricating oil on the guide rail and rack for maintenance.Maintenance cycle: once a week
- 6. The optical path before the job needs to be checkedThe optical path system of the laser Cutting Machine is focused by the mirror and lens together or only by the lens. All the mirrors and lenses are mechanically fixed. There is the possibility of shifting. Usually, it will not work. When the deviation occurs, the vibration will produce a slight deviation during the movement, so regular inspections are required.Maintenance method: The user checks the coaxial optical nozzle before work every day to determine whether the optical path is normal.Maintenance cycle: optical nozzle coaxial once a day, internal optical path once half a year
Link to this article：Maintenance of fiber laser cutting machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^