Transducer/sensor is a detection device that can feel the information being measured, and can transform the sensed information into electrical signals or other required forms of information output according to a certain rule to meet the information Requirements for transmission, processing, storage, display, recording, and control. Sensors have already penetrated into such a wide range of fields as industrial production, space development, ocean exploration, environmental protection, resource investigation, medical diagnosis, biological engineering, and even cultural relic protection.
Whether the sensor has a higher technical added value is reflected in the technical content and processing technology it contains. Some sensors require metal encapsulation due to the conditions of their application environment. Generally, laser welding machines are used for welding and sealing, which requires high welding quality, and requires small deformation during the welding process, and cannot damage internal components and microcircuits.
The sensor laser welding machine can be used for almost all metal welding. Compared with traditional welding technology, the sensor laser welding machine has the characteristics of high efficiency, deep width ratio, no need for subsequent processing, and small heat-affected zone.
The main parameters that affect laser welding are welding current, pulse width, pulse frequency, etc. The main effects are as follows:
- 1. With the increase of the current, the width of the welding seam increases, and the welding process gradually shows splashes, and the surface of the welding seam appears oxidized and has a rough feeling.
- 2. As the pulse width increases, the width of the weld is also increasing. The change of pulse width has a significant effect on the laser welding effect of stainless steel ultra-thin plates. A slight increase in the pulse width may cause the sample to be oxidized and burned through.
- 3. As the pulse frequency increases, the overlap rate of solder joints increases, and the width of the welds increases first. Basically remain unchanged afterwards. Observed under a microscope, the weld is getting smoother and more beautiful. However, when the pulse frequency increases to a certain value, the welding process spatters severely, the weld becomes rough, and the upper and lower surfaces of the welded parts are oxidized.
- 4. Laser welding of ultra-thin plate materials is suitable for positive defocusing. Under the same defocusing amount, the weld surface obtained by positive defocusing laser welding is smoother and more beautiful than negative defocusing.
Advantages of sensor laser welding machine
The sensor has a high requirement for sensitivity, and for its welding process, we can only choose a welding machine with the same accuracy as it to complete it, so as to achieve the maximum effect and avoid errors. The laser welding machine is gradually replacing the position of the traditional welding machine and is accepted by the majority of sensor manufacturers.
- 1. It can be processed at the welding point, especially suitable for the polishing of molds that need to be repaired;
- 2. It can make welding and other harsh environment long distance, high temperature, dust, vibration, etc.;
- 3. It does not affect the welding after etching, the oxidation rate is low, and the color of the processed parts is complete;
- 4. The laser can be divided into time interval and power, suitable for a variety of applications, and multiple workbenches can be welded at the same time;
- 5. It adopts an advanced real-time feedback control system of laser power, so it can avoid the influence of power grid fluctuations, water temperature and xenon lamp aging. It can make the solder joints in the same size and depth.
Link to this article：What are the advantages of sensor laser welding machine?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^